Core team members
Dr. Noemi Frusciante
Junior Researcher at the Instituto de Astrofísica e Ciências do Espaço, Universidade de Lisboa (Portugal).
Dr. Bin Hu
Full Professor at the Department of Astronomy, Beijing Normal University, Beijing (China).
Dr. Marco Raveri
Postdoctoral Fellow at The University of Pennsylvania, Center for Particle Cosmology,
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Philadelphia (USA).
Dr. Alessandra Silvestri
Assistant Professor at the Instituut Lorentz for Theoretical Physics, Leiden (The Netherlands).
Contributors to code developments
- Dr. Matteo Rizzato (Former Phd Student, Institut d'Astrophysique de Paris (France)): small fix to the Makefile, collaboration on the implementation of the f(R)-Hu-Sawicki model module;
- Luís Atayde (Master student, IA/FCUL, Lisbon (Portugal)): implementation of the Generalized Cubic Covariant Galileon model module;
- Inês Albuquerque (PhD student, IA/FCUL, Lisbon (Portugal)): implementation of the Scaling Cubic Galileon model module;
Contributors to theoretical developments (in alphabetic order)
- Dr. Georgios Papadomanolakis (Former Phd Student, Instituut Lorentz, Leiden University (The Netherlands)): improvement in the stability conditions;
- Dr. Daniele Vernieri (Researcher, Univeristy of Naples ''Federico II'', Naples (Italy)): collaboration on the mapping of low energy Horava gravity;
- Bo Yu: bug found in a second order EFT function term, fixed in V2
We are grateful to Carlo Baccigalupi, Nicola Bartolo, Emilio Bellini, Jolyon Bloomfield, Matteo Calabrese, Paolo Creminelli, Antonio De Felice, Jerome Gleyzes, Alireza Hojjati, Martin Kunz, Stefano Liberati, Matteo Martinelli, Sabino Matarrese, Ali Narimani, Valeria Pettorino, Federico Piazza, Levon Pogosian, Filippo Vernizzi and Gong-Bo Zhao for useful conversations. We are indebted to Luca Heltai and Riccardo Valdarnini for help with numerical algorithms. Finally, we acknowledge Biagino Frusciante for realizing the logo.